05 March 2010

Sweet Fancy Jesus, it's FRIIIIIDAY!

"Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the future"
-Steve Miller Band


I don't exactly know how this week got away from me! Between overindulging during birthday festivities (note: tequila and champers don't mix...) and being overworked, I was loath to do much else besides catch up on the DVR and sleep. So no blogging. So there.


However, it IS My Favorite Things Friday and I must give it all I've got, so here goes nothing:

  • The Real Housewives of NY are back! I know better than to love all the bad reality television that Bravo has to offer, but I cannot resist the Ho'wives of NY. They're easily my fave group that bring drama and stupidity without (generally) being totally trashy. They're more declasse than trashy. Mama like.
  • This OK Go video. I love them anyway- Chicago boys!- but I love Rube Goldberg machines even more. Plus, the end with the crew cheering! J'adore! J'adore!
  • Birthday wishes. I was more than willing to let my birthday pass me by this year, but countless people made a point to pop on my Facebook and let me know they cared. Awwwwww. I'm a dork but it really did make me day to see people I normally don't see a lot wishing me well. :) Next time FB tells you that someone's birthday is coming up, make sure you wish them a happy day.
  • The Hatercast from the AV Club with Amelie Gillette. Always delightful, always hilarious, always worth listening to. Definitely set up a subscription and put it on your iPods.
  • Wendy Williams. I want her to be my crazy BFF who calls me on Sunday afternoons to regale me with what happened to her on her Saturday night out.
Alright, that's enough for now. I will promise to be more prolific in this blog, but this week was a killa!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am catching up on the Housewives now. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete